Sunday, November 7, 2021

RusCapturedBoys - Newbie Slave - Part I


Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

The next assigned punishments for Vitaliy were torso and nipples' tortures. Our assistants have perfectly executed the task and we've got real pleasure watching the tears of real pain!
None. None. Mistress Tranny Dominating Her Male Slave Play with her Cock. Part2 on. None. I love it when my master treats me like the bitch that I am going to get destroyed by my black cock.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3441kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 505.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012 Studio: RealTimeBondage Models: Hazel Hypnotic Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Hardcore , Domination Her cheeks ar...